Canadian No Deposit Bonus
Like any good player, you know where to look for the best Canadian bonuses. Whether it's No Name chips (they're just as good as the name brand, right?), Canadian Tire's no-questions-asked tool return policy, or a cheap and delicious double-double from Tim Hortons. Did you know that you can also find good deals on bonuses at Canadian online casinos? They are called no deposit Canadian bonuses, and you will find everything you need to know about the best no deposit Canadian bonuses at some of the most prestigious casinos ever created.
What Are Canadian No Deposit Bonuses?
No deposit Canadian bonuses are about as risk-free as you can get when it comes to playing at the finest casinos. Many casinos offer Canadian bonuses to either welcome you to their website or give you an incentive to be a loyal patron. Some sites require a deposit to make use of the Canadian bonus, while others don't. Look for the casinos that have no deposit Canadian bonus offers, and you can try your hand at a variety of games without wagering your own money. With that in mind, let's take a closer look at some of the most popular no deposit Canadian bonus offers you can claim as an online player.
- Free Play - Free play is one of the more common Canadian bonuses that casinos offer. When you find a free play Canadian bonus, you can expect one of two things. You might get to have a go at one of your favorite games, or you might just be treated to a certain period to let loose on as many activities as the website allows. You will basically receive demo credits from a Canadian gambling site along with 60 minutes to go wild. Should you end up with a bigger balance than what you started with, you'll unlock an exclusive Canadian welcome bonus on your first deposit.
- Free Spins - Free spins are great if you enjoy claiming a Canadian bonus that is specifically designed for video slots. With no risk to your bank account, you can enjoy the thrill of the reel and the anticipation of winning while being entertained by fun graphics for as many spins as the gift is good for. For instance, some Canadian casinos might offer you 50 free spins on a new slot, while others will give you the freedom to use the same number of free spins on any slot developed by a specific software provider. Once the free spins are depleted, all your winnings will be credited to your bonus balance.
- Bonus Cash - You can use the gift of free cash to wager on whichever games you'd like. For example, you might be given $50 Canadian bonus to spend as you see fit, within the promotion's terms and conditions. This is undoubtedly the most popular no deposit Canadian bonus for online players as you can enjoy slots, video poker, table games, bingo, keno, and virtual sports to mention but a few.
What Types of Games Can You Try with These Promos?
With a no deposit free spins Canadian bonus, you can enjoy slot machines. Most casinos offer 3-reel, 5-reel, 3D, and video slots. For a more interactive experience with more paylines, opt for the video slots. If you prefer the old-school feel, then go for the classic 3-reel machines. With free cash and free play Canadian bonus offers, the options are a bit more varied. These offers will allow you to try out poker, blackjack, roulette, or whatever the casino includes in the promo.
Are Free Spins Better than Bonus Cash?
At first glance, free spins might seem to be more lucrative than Canadian bonus cash to the average gambler. Usually, the number of spins is a decent amount - sometimes as many as 100-450! The sum of bonus cash varies as well, but with a no deposit bonus, the amount is usually anywhere from $5-25. Don't let the difference in numbers fool you, however.
Be aware that the house edge on slot machines is generally much higher (up to 15%) compared to many table games that you could play with your Canadian bonus cash (as low as 1% in the case of blackjack). Either way, you don't have to make a deposit, but if you are looking for the best opportunity to make your bonus count, then opt for Canadian bonus cash to spend on table games where you can.
- Online slots - Online casino games are probably your best bet when it comes to using no deposit bonuses. In fact, most of the no deposit deals will come with terms and conditions that are tied to one or multiple slot games. The good news is that most slots from IGT have RTP over 96%; the bad news is that other casino games (blackjack, roulette, etc. ) have higher RTP. You can find the best IGT casinos, and you’ll spot many no deposit deals for online slot games.
- Table games - Table games are not as easy to play as slots, especially because they require some knowledge. However, they come with a lower house edge, which, in theory, increases your winning chances. Games like roulette, baccarat, and blackjack have 98% or 99% RTP, meaning winning is way more likely. The bad news is that, in most cases, table games contribute way less toward the wagering requirements, with a maximum of 50% contribution.
- Video poker - If you’re a fan of video poker, we suggest you look for specific poker bonus promotions because, in most cases, video poker is either excluded from the game eligibility or the wagering contribution is set from 10% to 20%. This will make clearing the rollover way harder, sometimes even impossible.
- Live casino games - Live casino games are usually not eligible for standard bonuses, but it’s not impossible to find a no deposit bonus that lets you play live dealers. If it’s a specific bonus targeted for these games, then you won’t have to worry about the wagering contributions, as they should be set at 100%.
- Instant games - Lottery, bingo, scratch cards, and crash games are rarely included in bonus offers, but when they are, there’s no reason not to try them out! They usually come with average RTPs, and they require no strategy whatsoever!
Remember to Keep the Terms and Conditions in Mind
With all this talk of free spins, free play, and free money at Canadian casinos, you may see flashing dollar signs in your mind's eye. Before you get too sign-up crazy, however, you need to be aware of some common rules that you will inevitably come across while playing at the best casinos that offer exclusive Canadian bonus offers.
- Playthrough Requirements - The most common mistake that gamblers make is to assume that whatever money they win from the no deposit Canadian bonus is theirs to withdraw as soon as they've won it. However, many Canadian casinos have what is known alternately as playthrough or wagering requirements. These requirements obligate the player to wager their winnings a certain number of times before their winnings become available. For example, if you win $10 from your free spins with a 20x wagering requirement, you will have to wager $200 before you can cash out whatever of that original $10 is left ($10 x 20 = $200). Know that not every Canadian casino game counts the same towards playthrough. While each dollar in slots may count 100% towards the requirement, that number may be only 10% in craps or roulette, for example.
- Time Requirements - Time is a factor in your no deposit Canadian bonus in that you only have a certain amount of time in which you can use your gift. If the Canadian casino gives you 200 spins or $100 for being a new player, you may be required to use the spins or wager that $100 in the first 48 hours after signing up. Other times, time factors into how soon you can withdraw your money. You may have to wait 24 hours after winning a sum before you can cash it out at your favorite Canadian casino.
- Game Requirements - When you receive free spins at a Canadian casino, be aware that some websites only allow you to use the spins on certain slots. Also, in most cases, the jackpot cannot be claimed using complimentary spins. The same goes for free play and bonus cash - there may be limitations to which games you can play using your Canadian bonus. This matters especially if you had a specific game you wanted to try out with your no deposit bonus; be sure it is included in the fine print.
- Minimums - The final limitation to keep in mind as a Canadian player is minimums. Some sites put a minimum wager on the bonus cash. That means that you will have to wager a certain amount on each game you play using your gifted money. For example, if you are given $100 with a $20 minimum wager, you will only be able to play five games before having to make a deposit.
As a Canadian who is interested in having a little fun and maybe winning some extra cash, you are always game for a new casino experience. Just look around for the casinos that offer no deposit Canadian bonuses, and you will be on your way to having a good time for cheap!